Monday, September 27, 2010

TIME OUT

Help!Image by Dimitri N. via Flickr
I would like to take a “time out” to ask you, my family, friends and my readers, to circle around me and my family with prayer. We are at a difficult time where Denise’s job is unstable (at best) and my employment situation is insufficient to provide even a meager living. I am not asking for free money nor charity, but we could use ideas and suggestions on how to turn this around to the glory of God and (of course) my family. It seems that a lot of true believers are under real demonic attacks and this is my call to arms for all Prayer Warriors to join hearts and prayers in the battle.



Matt 18:18 - 20 “I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will have been released in heaven. Again, I tell you the truth, if two of you on earth agree about whatever you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three are assembled in my name, I am there among them.”

If you have any ideas, thoughts or suggestions, PLEASE email me at gkelley58@hotmail.com.
National Day of PrayerImage via Wikipedia

May God Bless You and Yours
Gene

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment