Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just Checking In

Hey everyone ,

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post, but things have been a little hectic lately. We have FINALLY moved into our new apartment and I have assumed the duties as the building manager, so my time has been quite stretched getting all my tools accessible and unpacking. I continue my search for spiritual insights and lessons that will improve our Life Experiences  as the days go by. Please be patient and pray for me as I try to find a place in my schedule to accomplish all of that. I am certain that I NEED to keep immersed in God’s Word and seek HIS will and direction if I am to climb out of this depression and spiritual funk.

Today, I have to take the dog to the vet for his last regiment of shots and then to Chantal's for coffee and measure windows for the kid's blinds ...then back home to
do stuff in the apartments ....busy day today . I hope you all a wonderful and productive day as well :)

May God Bless You and Yours
Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment